Shooting Star Coconut - living better thanks to the secrets of the coconut
Walking down the supermarket aisles these days, you’ll see it everywhere: Coconut! Often, foods are celebrated as miracle cures or superfoods, only to be completely forgotten soon after.
Coconut has many benefits, so it’s almost impossible to ignore or forget about it.
We will show you how to make the most of its incredibly healthy ingredients and how to integrate coconut into your everyday life.
- Coconut Flour - Replace wheat flour with coconut flour, in a ratio of 1: 0,75 - meaning that you’re using 0,75 g of coconut flour instead of 100 g wheat flour.
- Coconut Oil - Perfect for cooking and baking or as a lotion for dry skin, lips and hair. Can also be used as a toothpaste alternative. Coconut oil has an antibacterial effect and protects from caries.
- Coconut Milk - Perfect for smoothies and bowls.
- Coconut Water - A great isotonic drink. Loved by athletes and an optimal choice on hot summer days.
- Coconut Flakes - The base for making your own cold pressed oil, coconut flour and much more. Of course, also great in baked goods and granola.